[TriLUG] good news & bad news

William W. Ward wwward at pobox.com
Sat Aug 3 23:48:00 EDT 2002

Tanner -

Yes, the Mylex controller is available.  If you want me to meet you
somewhere tomorrow, thats fine - I have four SCUBA tanks to return to
Gypsy Divers behind Tower Shopping Center tomorrow some time between
noon and 17:00.

Once again, the card is a Mylex DAC960 (as best I can tell from the
board,) is a hand-me down and in unknown condition.  The board has an
Intel i960 chip, 3 internal ports and two VHDCI ports for external
arrays.  It includes a memory module of unknown value.  The unit has a
DEC sticker on the bottom with part number KZPSC-XB.  It is a PCI card
and rather long.

And that is all I know about it.  I'll donate it free and clear without
hassle, I certainly have no use for it.  Thanks for the update guys!

---

Bill