[TriLUG] Sendmail default delivery

Jason Tower jason at tower.homelinux.org
Mon Aug 5 09:33:07 EDT 2002

I have a sendmail installation that is working well, but i'd like to
forward all mail destined for an unknown user (spelling errors, first name
instead of last name, etc) to a specific user.  unknown user emails are
currently being bounced.  i've done it with postfix before but the
sendmail faq's don't seem to cover this.  the server is only handling one
domain, all mail destined for othersdomains are being denied as they
should.  can someone give me a nudge in the right direction?  thanks - JMT