[TriLUG] Wireless Access Points - CHEAP

kevin at flanagannc.net kevin at flanagannc.net
Mon Aug 5 09:35:28 EDT 2002

Hi all,

  Yesterday's Raleigh paper carried an add from Office Max, Dlink WDL-900AP for
$59.99.  They were out of stock at 12:30 when I went, gee what a surprise.  I
went to Circuit City to see if they had them, and would match the price.  Yes
to both.  They had 9 more after I got mine, and did a 115% match, that makes
the cost just under $50, then go to Circuitcity.com to get the $50 rebate
form.  I didn't see any reason that they would deny the rebate, that should
make for a free WAP.

 NOTE:  This is an AP ONLY, no router, or switch.

Good luck!

   Kevin