[TriLUG] my apologies

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Mon Aug 5 11:12:34 EDT 2002

> Hello
>
> I'll make this short and to the point.
>
> I'm sorry.  I was hurt, angry and out of control.  Unfortunately, its
> my nature to lose my temper.  Fortunately, its also my nature to
> reconsider, see the error in my ways, show remorse and apologize.
>
> I've already talked to some of the individuals I was feuding with.
> This note is for the rest of you.
>
> JD

John,

I was sad to see a flame war go on. But I'm very happy to see that it is
over.
Hope we all are friends now :)

BTW, while moving to Greenville and setting up my systems online, I'll be
off for a while. Although I'll keep attending to RHCE-TRILUG meetings no
problem, I don't think I can make it to TRILUG meetings.

Salut,
Sinner
--
Sinner from the Prairy