[TriLUG] Future TriLUG Lunches

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 5 15:45:52 EDT 2002

Hello

If you want Blue-collar, try Ray's Elbow Room on highway 55.  It even has a
computer hooked up to the internet.

JD

Kim Green <kndrkim at employees.org>@trilug.org on 08/05/2002 03:42:04 PM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org

Sent by:    trilug-admin at trilug.org

To:    trilug at trilug.org
cc:
Subject:    Re: [TriLUG] Future TriLUG Lunches

If your food needs more soul then come to Chapel Hill and eat at Mama
Dipp's.  She grew up cookin' the oooooold fashioned way and recently met
the Prez as kudos for being so spiffy (both food and as a NC
businesswoman).

Kim...