[TriLUG] Future TriLUG Lunches

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Mon Aug 5 23:08:10 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----

> I like the idea of TriLUG lunchs.  However, I suggest that folks don't
> try and agree on 'the one true lunch place' for -everyone- to go to.
> It's always going to be a long drive for someone.  Instead, I'd
> recommend several lunchs.  Maybe, once a week, every week, but in four
> different locales.

I don't think anybody had any realistic expectations of selecting "one true
lunch place," considering the geographic area that Tri-LUG members span...
Besides, going to the same place all the time gets boring anyway, no matter
how good the place is..

I like Andrew Perrin's approach.. somebody just post a date, time, and
location, and say "Anybody who wants to show up, show up."  That's probably
about as good as it's going to get, IMHO...

TTYL,

Phil