[TriLUG] Future TriLUG Lunches

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Tue Aug 6 12:21:03 EDT 2002

Good place. Hadn't been in years.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thunder Bear [mailto:thunderbear at yonderway.com]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 3:31 PM
To: trilug at trilug.org
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Future TriLUG Lunches

On Mon, 2002-08-05 at 14:15, Lisa C. Boyd wrote:
> Thunderbear and I were just discussing this morning a good grill place
> in Northern Durham (TB: what was the name?) - maybe we can get this
> area together :) Otherwise - if ya'll go eat normal food and give
> enough notice I might be able to come :)

Heheheh well it is not for everyone.  It's a little soul food place way up
Guess Road that I like to go to.  It's about 10+ minutes north up Guess Road
from I-85.  The place is called "All People Grill".  Sure, it would be nice,
but I think it is out of the way of anyone that actually works the same day
of the lunch.

--
-=[*Thunder Bear*]=-
+[Upchuckee Nation]+

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is
 dressed in overalls and looks like work."
	-Thomas A. Edison