[TriLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT - fatalpha maintenance SOON

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Tue Aug 6 20:50:51 EDT 2002

TriLUG.org hosted services are going down for a bit tonight.

Tanner Lovelace is on his way to Inflow now with two new servers for the
rack.  Installing these will require shutting down other servers in the
meantime.  This includes fatalpha.

Tanner or myself will post an announcement when things are back up.

The new servers include:

moya - Handles centralized authentication via Kerberos, and directory
services via LDAP.  Also will act as our mail server.  This is a Red Hat
7.3 box on an 800MHz PIII (dual capable), 1GB RAM, and somewhere around
78GB of space (60GB mail spool).

dargo - FTP mirror.  Unsure of how much space we finally ended up with.
One drive was bad and will be added back in later if we can get it
replaced by IBM.

Chris