[TriLUG] Perl/Tk books

Mike Broome mbroome at employees.org
Tue Aug 6 23:04:24 EDT 2002

Before I go out and buy them, does anyone have "Learning Perl/Tk" or
"Mastering Perl/Tk" that they would be willing to loan me?  After Wade's
great talk last month, I decided that I have a project that Perl/Tk
would be a good solution for.  I've started playing with some of the
sample code from the widget demo, but I'd like to read up on Tk and
Perl/Tk to understand the system better.  (I already have some Perl and
a lot of programming background.)

If any kind soul would be willing to loan me either of the above books
or any others that are good Perl/Tk references, I'll be at the meeting
on Thursday.

Thanks!

Mike

P.S. BTW, I checked the Trilug library, and we don't have either of
those.  (Hmmm.  If no one has one to loan, maybe I'll buy one and donate
it to the library ...)

--
Mike Broome
mbroome(at)employees.org