[TriLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT - fatalpha maintenance SOON

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Tue Aug 6 23:24:07 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 00:06, Justin Johnson wrote:

> Would moya's 800Mhz PIII be of the Slot 1 variety?

Socket.

> And BTW - Tanner, T-Bear, and whomever else has lent a hand, Thank You!

There were LOTS of donations that went into this.  When the dust settles
some and we have everything in place I think we need to recognize all of
them by name.

--
-=[*Thunder Bear*]=-
+[Upchuckee Nation]+

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is
 dressed in overalls and looks like work."
	-Thomas A. Edison