[TriLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT - fatalpha maintenance SOON

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Wed Aug 7 00:00:24 EDT 2002

John R. Hicks [angryjohn69 at nc.rr.com] wrote:
> oh yeah, I forgot.  My p3's are socket 7.

Um, socket 370?

The CPU is a PII 800 EB (this means it's a 133MHz front side bus)

I think Tanner mentioned that there's an open socket on that box.  If
you have a PIII 800 EB, we could -definately- make use of it, if you'd
be willing to donate it.  Heatsink isn't a problem, so don't worry about
that. :)

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost