[TriLUG] Perl/Tk books

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 8 12:20:10 EDT 2002

Hi Mike,

Just FYI, I've seen the Learning Perl/Tk book on clearance at Barnes & Noble
in Cary very recently, for < $10.  It's a very handy overview of all of the
widgets with lots of pictures, but only touches on the overall construction of
an application rather lightly.

If you go there, look for the book on the shelves up front in the discount
section.  I've often seen an edition of a book there at full price when the
same book was on the discount shelf for less than half as much.

Good luck,

                Scott C.