[TriLUG] Future TriLUG Lunches

Robby Dermody robbyd at avalonent.org
Wed Aug 7 23:38:14 EDT 2002

Not the biggest fan of Mama Dips (too "Southern"/greasy for me :), but
Chapel Hill has many great places to eat. Cosmic Cantina, Burrito Bunker,
Carrburritos (all Tex Mex kinda stuff) are pretty good ones that I can think
off the top of my head for a good meal in the $5-$8 dollar range.

Up in Boone now, but if you all are meeting up next week, I might be able to
attend.

Robby