[TriLUG] Problem sending email with Evolution

robert at woozy.com robert at woozy.com
Fri Aug 16 12:33:46 EDT 2002

I've been trying to use Evolution for email and have been experiencing
an odd problem. When trying to send mail everything *seems* like it is
going through just fine. It connects to my SMTP server and I get the
mail send progress status through 100%, then the mail ends up in my sent
messages folder. Problem is the email never gets delivered. I don't have
any problem sending email from Pine on the same  box.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thnx,

Robert