[TriLUG] Small RH support Job

Tarus Balog tarus at sortova.com
Wed Aug 21 19:03:09 EDT 2002

Jesse London said:

>    Sorry to pollute the list with a job offer.  I
> wish I had known about TriLUG before I was about take
> off for the West coast.  I basically need someone to
> be available to a client of mine for RedHat 7.x
> support of the OS and the server hardware, and
> network as I will be no longer in NC.  The people at
> the client are really nice folks.  They are in Selma,
> NC.  It's a $60.00/hr sub-contract kind of thing, for
> emergencies and yearly maintenance.

We might be interested in this. The keys words were "nice folks".

Sortova is a small consulting shop in the triangle, mainly dealing with
open-source network management tools, but we have a lot of Redhat
experience as well.

Check us out at

http://www.sortova.com

and see if our philosophy matches your client's needs. We take really good
care of our customers.

If you think we would fix, let me know and we can chat.

-T

P.S. I am in Missouri at the moment, but can be reached at the number
below (I just may not be able to talk as I am with another client).

--
Tarus Balog
Consultant
tarus at sortova.com