[TriLUG] XML/SGML editors

Mike Mueller mjm-58 at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 24 10:20:05 EDT 2002

I am a vim user and not a terribly sophisticated one at that.  I am venturing
in to SGML/XML work.  I've uncovered a shortcoming with vim for this type of
work. When I physically divide a book into chapters, the color highlighting
of tags does not work in the chapters, but it does work in the main document.
 I've written to the vim.org list for help an there's been no help
forthcoming yet.  I am wondering if I should stick with vim or move on to
something else. I am open to suggestions.
--
mueller, mike

The larger purpose of the economic order, including Wall Street, is to
support the material conditions for human existence, not to undermine and
destabilize them.

-Editorial, The Nation, August 19, 2002