[TriLUG] Network file system.

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Tue Aug 27 08:07:42 EDT 2002

DocBook XML is the most portable.  If that is not practical, plain old
HTML is best.

I know others are going to say it, so I won't feel too bad asking:
have you considered Postfix instead of Sendmail?  It is exponentially
easier to set up, which is especially important to lure in NT admins.

Otherwise I think this is a very worthy effort.  I've done some of this
kind of work myself so feel free to hit me privately if you get stuck
on something or just want a second pair of eyes to look at it.

The LDAP & Samba bit is likely to be the toughest part IMHO (if you
drop sendmail anyway *wink*)