[TriLUG] Network file system.

Ben Simpson ben at silextech.com
Tue Aug 27 08:40:12 EDT 2002

Cool thanks for the help.  I probably will ask a few questions.
Have you set up Samba to work with LDAP?

Does Postfix work with LDAP?
I will take a look at Postfix and try to install it.
the reason I picked sendmail was just because it seemed to be the most
popular (going with the idea, if it is popular it is pretty much standard)
But I am open to other things.  Webmin does a good job of taking some of the
complexity out of it.  Webmin also has a postfix module.  I am curious to
take a look at it.
How well does it handle virtual user accounts?   Like ben at silextech.com and
ben at someotherdomain.com  these should be two different users.  Does Postfix
handle that.
Also is it a drop in replacement for sendmail?

Ben