[TriLUG] DSL connection

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 28 07:38:43 EDT 2002

If you are looking for an AOL broadband service, Time Warner Cable
offers AOL over their service, which I /believe/ works under Linux.  I
have not had need to try it myself.  Any AOL testing that I do as part
of my work for Road Runner (AOL's service runs over our network, and we
provide DHCP/LDAP/TFTP services for their customers' modems to come
online) is done on Win2k.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer