[TriLUG] HOW do you get PHP TO PARSE in PERL script?

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Aug 28 13:44:01 EDT 2002

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Reginald Tchume wrote:

> Hello, Joseph:
>
> I contacted the hosting company for the httpd.conf file, and below is the
> response they sent me. However, you may go to my control panel to see if you
> can find what the problem is: http://careere.com/controlpanel

Reginald,

I looked back over this thread and you still haven't explained exactly
what you're trying to do.  Why do you need PHP *inside of* a Perl script?
Why can't you use PHP by itself?  According to
http://www.domainsvision.com/ , PHP is supported by your web host just
fine.

Regards,
Jeremy Portzer

(many, many previous posts snipped.  Folks, please trim your replies so
those on the digest won't go insane!)