[TriLUG] Ticketing system for Linux?

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Thu Aug 29 11:31:56 EDT 2002

Kinda want to disagree on one small thing: Win4Lin runs the Win 9x/Me as a
process on as little as 24MB of RAM and so it and all it's child processes
are treaded as one linux process.

With Vmware, you have to "dedicate" specific amounts of RAM and HDD space,
and the CPU time is sort of a linux process.

With that being said, I agree with Ben. If you can run the client under Win
9x/Me, Win4Lin is definitely the way to go. That's what I use to connect to
Applix Helpdesk from within RHL 7.3. Works great.