[TriLUG] Ticketing system for Linux?

Elliot Peele ebpeele2 at pams.ncsu.edu
Thu Aug 29 13:45:33 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 08:56, Benjamin Reed wrote:

> Once we switched over, everything's been peachy... RT is chugging along
> very nicely with 20 or 30 thousand tickets in the database.

Yes, but how does it handle things when you end up with over 400,000
tickets in the database. Thats the current number that remedy at state
is at right now.

Elliot

|  Elliot Peele                  |   Linux Systems Administrator  |
|  Student in Computer Science   |   College of PAMS              |
|  NC State University           |   Physics Department           |
|  elliot at bentlogic.net          |   ebpeele2 at pams.ncsu.edu       |