[TriLUG] from: address? official capacity?

lfwelty lfwelty at redback.com
Thu Aug 29 16:33:05 EDT 2002

FWIW, I see your point, but I don't think its Right(TM)...
- As in this is the way the world works, but its not Right(TM).

It looks like mozilla has some nice features in this area that
make it easier to handle multiple e-mail accounts from a single
application. Anyone tried it? Or use it heavily?

Do y'all run seperate e-mail applications at home and work?
Do you ssh home to connect to your e-mail? Or do you just run
another e-mail account from work?

Maybe time to look at running mutt w/ screen again...

F.