[TriLUG] Anyone want to have lunch on Friday?

Mike Mueller mjm-58 at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 30 10:06:28 EDT 2002

On Thursday 29 August 2002 22:55, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

> Okay, so everyone knows, lunch is set for 12:30pm, Friday,
> 30/Aug/2002 at India Mahal at 3212 Hillsborough St in Raleigh.
> So far, not many people have told me they're coming, so I'm
> starting to wonder if we'll have anyone there?  Is there a
> reason for that?  Do people not like indian?  Or is everyone
> just lazy? :-)

Not lazy - distracted - have interview today.   Indian good.  I don't know
why they call it Indian food though.  I thought Indian food would be buffalo
and deer and corn ;-). You gotta love those Europeans.  They get lost at sea
and decide that when they arrive somewhere, it's the place they were looking
for all along.

I'll try to make the next Raleigh gig.

--
mueller, mike

The larger purpose of the economic order, including Wall Street, is to
support the material conditions for human existence, not to undermine and
destabilize them.

-Editorial, The Nation, August 19, 2002