[TriLUG] Linuxisfor------- [CONTENT WARNING]

Kim Green kndrkim at employees.org
Fri Aug 30 10:35:57 EDT 2002

The point is some of us aren't allowed to view things like this at work
and can get written up for it (things like this = explicit or suggestive
material).  With a little Subject: (warning) we can save those messages
for home and not worry about it.  My boss is OK with checking mail in the
few odd moments between tasks, and I laughed at the icons and things, but
if anybody does a spot check of what I was viewing (they reserve the right
to review the history/logs of any work box) it's not a good thing.  It's
one of those context things, inappropriate in a work environment but we
can view it and laugh in a non work environment.

Kim...