[TriLUG] DNS Question

Scott Morris scmorris at ifndef.com
Sat Aug 31 17:46:40 EDT 2002

i'd suggest setting up full logging to see if that sheds any light.
permissions changed to the directory where the db lives? perhaps it can't
write updates?
let me know if you want a snipped to set up logging.

can you do a zone transfer from the master and see if the update looks
good? if its a slave you might consider removing the db files and letting
named transfer the zones as if you'd just set up a new slave.

cheers,
scott

Scott Morris		scmorris at ifndef.com
Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult.
pub  1024D/146D0BC9 2000-11-29 scmorris
Key fingerprint = 5348 7697 85AA 2117 8E7C  9A13 26BA C4FF 146D 0BC9