[TriLUG] email content filtering

William Ward wwward at pobox.com
Sun Sep 1 11:58:52 EDT 2002

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the information.  I also forwarded a copy of your e-mail to
the lady who heads up the administration of our e-mail content
management program.  I know she's been looking at Brightmail as a
solution, but I know Brightmail is expensive.

If its not too intrusive, how many mailboxes is your SpamAssassin box
covering?  Our current configuration has two front-end boxes running
the Trend anti-spam software, so duplicating efforts for redundancy is
already in place using that product.  I'd assume a comparable computer
running Linux should be able to push a bit more traffic than Windows
2000 running the Trend relay.

Thanks again for the insight.

Bill