[TriLUG] Last one I'm going to send. Looking Websphere/Perl folks

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Tue Sep 3 10:43:50 EDT 2002

I don't think they are being optimistic.  I think they are taking
advantage of the poor job market.  It will come back to haunt them,
though.

Smart employers are hiring good people at a fair rate, knowing that if
they are good to their employees they will still be around when market
conditions improve.