[TriLUG] Image scaling utility

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Sep 4 15:11:19 EDT 2002

Not an image guru here ... but you might try to convert as you stated
below, then when it spits out a 640x427 image ... somehow enlarge the
canvas to your desired final size.

I know how to enlarge the canvas in Photoshop, but not using ImageMagick
(so if anyone knows how write back!).

Not sure if it works similarly (to do many files at once), but I
converted a bunch of .ps files to .jpg using something like

convert -format jpg *.ps

Or you could write a perl script or something ... ?

Doug