[TriLUG] Maybe OT: PDAs

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Thu Sep 5 10:48:59 EDT 2002

I have had random battery-related issues with it, but never a literally
dead battery. My understanding is that they are pretty impermeable and in
order to change the battery you have to do a Palm repair ($75). But in my
experience doing two hard resets in a row makes it take a charge
again. (use  a paper clip to hit the reset button on the back, complete
the reset routine, then do it again.)

I also had a charging cradle go bad (stop charging) but bought a new one
on ebay (around $20 I think).

ap

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu