[TriLUG] Re: Financial Info

Thunder Bear thunderbear at yonderway.com
Fri Sep 6 00:02:35 EDT 2002

Roberto,

I gotta ask this.  Why should anyone buy a Linux box from you when you
are using Windows yourself?  And using it badly?  (referring to the HTML
email and no line wrapping whatsoever)

If you've got to use Windows, at least please stop using HTML email and
set your word wrapping up properly.  I know others have nicely asked the
same thing.

--
-=[*Thunder Bear*]=-

Wedding videos $500 - http://yonderway.com/video