[TriLUG] New TriLUG Mirror Server

Benjamin Reed ranger at befunk.com
Fri Sep 6 15:32:57 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 15:25, Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> And I'd be remiss not to remind everyone of the generosity of Inflow,
> which provides free co-location for all of the TriLUG servers.  The mirror
> server would never be possible without Inflow's support.
> 	http://www.inflow.com/
> if you're looking for a co-location facility.
>
> </advertisement>

Hrm, nope, didn't work:

---(snip!)---
    *  Line 2, column 0:

And I'd be remiss not to remind everyone of the generosity of Inflow,
^

      Error: text is not allowed here; try wrapping the text in a more
descriptive container
    * Line 8, column 15:

</advertisement>
^

      Error: end tag for element "ADVERTISEMENT" which is not open; try
removing the end tag or check for improper nesting of elements
    * Line 8, column 17:

</advertisement>
^

      Error: "HTML" not finished but document ended

<grin>just kidding</grin>

Thanks for all the hard work, everyone!