[TriLUG] Spam help

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Sat Sep 7 17:10:29 EDT 2002

AHA!

That's it!  I knew I had read a page that described how to do it.  but
what with my playing around with my home e-mail so much I apparently
lost that thread.  The mailscanner main page has a link describing
exactly what you were talking about.

As always, we owe you one (both Jon, and the TriLUG community as a
whole.)

CJK