[TriLUG] FTP servers

Heath Holcomb bluetea at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 16 18:29:41 EDT 2002

I've used ProFTPd a lot and I recommend it very highly. It's very
powerful and fairly easy to install and configure. I have only used it
on small sites, but IIRC sunsite/metalab/ibiblio runs on it so it should
be able to handle just about anything you're likely to throw at it.

I don't know much about pureFTP.

Heath