[TriLUG] SSL Issues

Robert Porter robertporter at rp2c.com
Tue Sep 17 20:28:07 EDT 2002

Hi,

Do any of you have any suggestions for an OpenSSL related issue I am having?
I am running Red Hat 7.3 and want to remove the RPM based SSL package and
install and build from the source tar balls.  I am trying to get SSL working
on Apache and have been having troubles getting my combination of PHP 4,
MySql and Apache 1.3.xx to play together with SSL.

I have Aulds book on Apache administration on Linux and he notes that there
can be version related issues between the RPM install on Red Hat and the
source install.  Any suggestions?  Last time I uninstalled the SSL package
with or without --nodeps I ended up trashing my system.

--
Cheers,

Robert Porter			http://www.rp2c.com
RP2C Inc			robertporter at rp2c.com