[TriLUG] openssl bug

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at moya.trilug.org
Wed Sep 18 09:02:50 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 07:52, Kevin Sonney wrote:
> Like "apt-get dist-update" (did i get that right? been a while since I
> last used it) on debian GNU/Linux, "up2date --nox -u" on Red Hat Linux
> is your friend.

I believe (other Debian gurus will have to correct me) that it's
"apt-get dist-upgrade" and since you mention it - I'm not clear as to
why one might run that as opposed to just the apt-get upgrade which
upgrades all programs loaded on the computer. So any enlightment, as
always, is welcome :)

Lisa B.