[TriLUG] Tech Circus volunteers still needed.

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Sep 19 11:25:45 EDT 2002

Hi everyone,

We're still looking for volunteers for TriLUG's table at the Lulu Tech
Circus.  The Circus (http://www.techcircus.com) will be held Sept. 27 - 29
at the fairgrounds.  I've listed the shifts and the current volunteers at
the bottom of this email.  If you can't stay for a whole "shift," partial
shifts are okay too.  Please email me if you're interested.

Remember, if you're attending the Circus, please register with user group
code # ltc0330u .  This will get TriLUG a referral bonus.  Thanks!

[table designed for fixed-width fonts]

Date / Time             :  Volunteer #1        :  Volunteer #2
------------------------:----------------------:-------------------
Friday, 12 noon - 5 pm  :  Jeremy Portzer      :
Friday, 5 pm - 9 pm     :  Chris Hedemark      :  Jeremy Portzer (*)
Saturday, 10 am - 2 pm  :  Tanner Lovelace     :  Mike Shaw
Saturday, 2 pm - 5 pm   :  Bill Vinson	       :
Saturday, 5 pm - 9 pm   :  Jon Carnes          :
Sunday, 10 am - 2 pm	:  Mike Johnson        :  Mike Shaw
Sunday, 2 pm - 6 pm	:  Mike Johnson        :

(*) if you want to volunteer at this time as well, please don't consider
this spot "taken".

Remember, TriLUG will probably be able to arrange free admission for
volunteers.  Volunteers will need to sit at the TriLUG table, demonstrate
our multi-platform Linux systems, answer questions about TriLUG, and in
general evagenlize for Linux and TriLUG.  Thanks for your interest.

Regards,

Jeremy Portzer
TriLUG treasurer