[TriLUG] Recommend HTML Editor

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Fri Sep 20 09:53:35 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 18:00, Robert Porter wrote:

> I have downloaded and installed Bluefish, and really like it, however the
> browser integration appears to be broken.  I have both Mozzilla and Netscape
> 7.0 installed and it will not launch either, I have tried modifying the
> external command line under preferences but so far no luck.

> Any suggestions?

Use Quanta. It's a pretty good HTML editor. It support internal preview
with KHTML engine (AFAIK) and also with Netscape and Mozilla.

The original Quanta RedHat 7.3 is hosed pretty badly. So I made a
re-compiled set of RPM packages, available at
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/linux/quanta-RedHat-7.3.tar.gz

Hope this helps.

Salut,
Sinner