[TriLUG] How much could a penguin make...

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Mon Sep 23 09:27:51 EDT 2002

This is mostly for fun... Also want to assure myself I haven't forgotten
how to work outside the corporate environs.

I've already agreed on some terms with him, largely quid pro quo.

I was just interested that upon being asked "what's fair?" I had no idea
of how to answer that.

I figured that there were those in TriLUG that would have some sage
advice.  Hadn't thought of the picture taking.  That's a *really* good
idea.

Jon... if you *always* get those overquoted jobs, things must really be
looking up.  :)

As always, thanks!

CJK