[TriLUG] Suse releases exchange server clone ($999) no client licenses

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 24 08:43:56 EDT 2002

Can this group ever get past the flame-bait distro bashing?  C'mon,
folks, whatever your personal preference, other distros have redeeming
qualities, too.  And while the Skyrix portion of this product may be
closed source, it may be exactly what somebody needs to start to move
towards Linux and an open source, non-Exchange clone groupware platform.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

PS - Sorry to pick on you, Tom.  Nothing personal.  I've seen it, and
thought about it before, and your post just reminded me that I wanted to
say something.