[TriLUG] Recommend HTML Editor

Robert Porter robertporter at rp2c.com
Tue Sep 24 17:45:27 EDT 2002

That was my final solution as well, thanks for the reply, you mentioned IE in
your reply, I had heard there was a version that would work on Linux is this
so and if so where does one obtain it?  Since IE currently holds the lions
share of the browser market I should be checking my web pages in it as well.
And if I can avoid having to fire up my Win2K box just to check a web page
that would be wunnerful!

Back to Bluefish, have you found a way to coerce it into allowing multiple
browsers to be launched from within it for testing, a la Homesite?

Cheers,

Bob Porter