[TriLUG] RH8.0?

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 25 11:46:34 EDT 2002

The real question is can I purchase a copy at the Tech Circus?  How about a
copy of 7.3?  CompUSA only carried Red Hat 7.3 Professional (as well as SuSE
and Mandrake), Circuit City only had Mandrake (I believe), and Best Buy had
some other distro with no Red Hat.

I'd like to get the latest rev of Red Hat and I realize I can download it
right off the 'net but I like to donate my $50.00 to the cause each time I
upgade.

Perhaps Red Hat should just set up an Interent Tip Jar a-la
www.obscurestore.com so I can just tip $50.00 and download from the net and
feel good about it.

Greg