[TriLUG] RH8.0?

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Wed Sep 25 15:33:17 EDT 2002

A Dimecres 25 Setembre 2002 12:13, William Ward va escriure:
> Wow, Microsoft Linux for PowerPC?  Or PocketPC? ;)

It actualy is Microsoft Linux for PowerPC running under a virtual
machine BasiliskIII running on a Linux image on an IBM S/390....

(man, I need to drink more of this long-expired MontainDewLight!!)

> Actually, on a more serious note, it would be neat-o-keen if someone
> could get a dual-boot method for the PocketPC so I can have a
> dual-personality PDA.

Get an iPaq with USB port, an external USB 20GB harddrive and there you
go!

Salut,
Sinner, back to drinking expired high-caffein sodas
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.2 - Kernel  2.4.18-8.1mdk    Linux Machine # 38068