[TriLUG] Tech Circus this weekend! Lunch today for volunteers.

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Sep 26 09:43:53 EDT 2002

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that the Tech Circus is this weekend!
If you haven't registered yet, please use User Group code #ltc0330u .
(This will give TriLUG a referral bonus.)

We have volunteers scheduled for all "shifts" for the TriLUG table.
However, if you're interested in volunteering and haven't signed up yet,
you still can.  Volunteers are meeting for lunch today to discuss the
set up.  The lunch is at 12 noon at the PrimeOutlets food court in
Morrisville (Airport Blvd. exit from I-40).

If anyone has a Sun or PPC box running Linux that they could loan to us
for Friday or the weekend, please let me or the Steering Committee
know.  We'd like to show Linux on several different platforms; we have
Alpha and Intel covered so far.  (If anyone can loan us an s/390, that
would be cool too! :-)  )

Thanks,

Jeremy Portzer
member of TriLUG steering committee