[TriLUG] Tech Circus this weekend! Lunch today for volunteers.

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at moya.trilug.org
Thu Sep 26 21:49:47 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 19:19, John R. Hicks wrote:
> Just a quick question....will they be offering the "unlimited peanuts"
> option at the door/on the floor?  I didn't get paid until today so I
> missed online registration.

There will be super passes available at the door - and also at the
information desk and Lulu Bazaar once you get inside. The price is $65
on top of your entry fee. There was some confusion about that, but the
entry fee is not part of the super pass price. The super pass will get
you unlimited entry into all experiences, all weekend. There will also
be packs of 12 peanuts for $40. Single peanuts are available for
$4/each.

Another neat thing they are doing for the theatres (where the
experiences are) is a sign up sheet for the experience. You don't have
to wait in line as the experience time approaches - it's like making
reservations :) Pretty neat!

Anyway, drop by and say hi as you go through and I'm definitely
interested in hearing about everyone's experience at the show
afterwards!

Lisa B.