[TriLUG] KVM recommendations

John Warf jwarf at chatham.k12.nc.us
Fri Sep 27 13:27:59 EDT 2002

On 9/26/02 6:15 PM, "Tarus Balog" <tarus at sortova.com> wrote:

> Anyone have an affordable Keyboard/Video/Mouse switch they would recommend?
>
> My experiences with all but the most expensive have always shown video
> "ghosting" with refresh rates over 60Hz, even with shielded cables.
>
> -T
I recommend the Belkin.  They have a two computer and a 4 computer system if
you have a small scale.  Or if you want something bigger I really recommend
the Belkin OmniView Pro 16 port system.  I use this one at work and it works
with all systems (Linux, Mac, Win).  I use the 4 port system at home it
works great.  The 4 port cost right around $100.

John