[TriLUG] Lulu Heat

Michael Winslow Czeiszperger michael at czeiszperger.org
Fri Sep 27 17:41:31 EDT 2002

I took off work this afternoon to attend, and had to ask for my money
back about about an hour. The heat must have been 95+ degrees in there
with no air conditioning and hundreds of computers, and I felt faint.
The exhibits where OK-- I had to leave the hands-on Lego Mindstorm
session since after 30 minutes all we had done was put batteries in it,
and the "instructor" didn't actually say anything about Mindstorms.

I wish the Tech. Circus well, and was looking forward to it, but after
attending shows like SIGGRAPH and NAMM its not really worth driving to
the fairgrounds.