[TriLUG] lulu - my impressions

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 28 22:46:39 EDT 2002

Good first try for the Tech Circus!!  Honestly, it takes some, er, guts
to start your own tech show after The Dot Bomb while competing against
the big tech shows in the industry.  The Tech Circus is worth a visit
if only to meet the other TriLuggers (hey Tanner, Lisa, and, er, Sparc
Dude (how'd I forget your name already?  Sorry!!)).

The environmental conditions (heat, etc) were not bad at all (thanks,
I'm sure in part, to Saturday's mild temps).  I'm thinking about going
back tomorrow and catching some of the "experiences".

Tanner - thanks for the RH 7.3 CDs!   And "hi Lisa B.!"

Greg (and Kelly)