[TriLUG] lulu - my impressions

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Sep 28 22:59:28 EDT 2002

I have to agree with Greg!  Great for a first try... And bring the kids!
My two young'uns (a 4 year old and a 6 year old) had an absolute blast.
Everywhere you look, there are robots - big and small!

This is the kind of venue that TriLUG needs to work. I talked to at
least 20 folks who were considering trying Linux, or had tried it once
or twice but... - and all of them were quite pleased to hear about
TriLUG. It really bolstered their confidence to know that there was a
local resource for Linux help.

We also signed up quite a number of new members! Some folks had never
heard of TriLUG, but most had, and they were pleased to come and
geek-out with us for a bit.

Kudos to the SC and especially Jeremy for their organizational skills in
getting this event up and running so smoothly!

Jon Carnes