[TriLUG] The power of Linux

William Ward wwward at mac.com
Sun Sep 29 18:20:00 EDT 2002

They are not online.  I am not offering services on them.  I am
offering them up for the taking if they could use them.

As it stands today, I may have to just haul them up north with me.  I
am moving to Connecticut Thursday, my company wants me there.  The
hardware was actually given to me from another company across town, and
since I had used a like model with Linux, I figured I might be able to
put the other two into service.  Then I discovered I was moving, and
I'm trying to reduce the amount of hardware I have to carry.
Unfortunately, I'm also out of time.  The house packing looks
nightmarish even today, after I've been giving away junk left and right.

I hate moving.

Bill